New Features and Enhancements
Invoice Management Enhancements
- The Invoices dashboard accessible from the Admin menu and the Invoices section of a patient record have been revamped.
- More search options now allow you to search by invoice #, by provider and by patient.
- You can now save the invoice list to CSV from those screens as well.
- Payment by check is now also supported in those sections.
- Creating custom invoices is now easier!
- You can now also create custom invoices directly from the Invoices window that is accessible from the patient card menu (look for the Create Invoice option at the top-right corner of the screen)
- It is now possible to save a custom invoice and edit it later, before billing.
- Note that for the Create Invoice option to be available, you must make sure that only one (1) provider is selected in the Provider filter (drop-down menu). If more than one provider is selected, the option will be grayed out.
- Note that you can now find the Save to CSV option under the Invoices action menu () at the top-right corner of the screen
PortalConnect Subscribers Can Now Confirm Their Appointments!
- PortalConnect users have yet another way to help you save time!
- When they receive their Appointment Reminder email, subscribers can confirm their presence simply by clicking a button
- Works from their smartphone (Android, iPhone, ...)
- All they need is an active membership plan (and a valid email address on file)
- Hello Health users can see who confirmed their presence:
- From the Schedule, in List view.
- A checkmark will appear next to the appointment date.
- Putting your mouse over the checkmark will let you know when the appointment was confirmed.
- From the Panel, by selecting the Visits view.
- The date of the confirmation will be displayed for each entry.
- This information is also available when exporting the list while in Visits view.
Plus: bug fixes!
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.
While these features will be updated, the same high-quality functionality you expect from Hello Health remains. Please feel free to post questions and discuss your experience with Version 7 in the Hello Health User Community.
If after using our tools you need additional help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-779-1536.