New Features and Enhancements
Health Insurance Enhancements
- All providers now share a common payers local list for the practice.
- You can now document one or more addresses for the payers in your practice local list and specify the address to use for a patient’s health insurance.
- Enter the zip code first to pre-fill the city and state.
- Make sure to select the address when documenting patient’s insurance.
- A new free-text box now allows you to add comments for a patient’s insurance
- Lab third-party billing is now faster when sending lab orders to LabCorp, provided an address is documented for the patient’s health insurance.
PortalConnect Enhancements for Better Patient Satisfaction
- Invoice-related messages sent to patients now include credit card information (card type and last 4 digits).
- A revamped PortalConnect home page allows a patient to see at a glance what’s new in his record (new labs, messages, visit notes, etc.).
- Patients can more easily access newly shared files and labs directly from their secure messages.
Plus: bug fixes and general enhancements!
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.
While these features will be updated, the same high-quality functionality you expect from Hello Health remains. Please feel free to post questions and discuss your experience with Version 7 in the Hello Health User Community.
If after using our tools you need additional help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-779-1536.