This new release brings many features, fixes and enhancements that will improve your experience in Hello Health. Take a few minutes to look through the list! Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at support.hellohealth.com/contact or 1-866-779-1536 with any questions.
Additional Template Support
You can now use templates for the following fields:
- Administrative Notes
- Prescription - Patient Instructions
- Sticky Notes
- Superbill - Remarks
Active / Inactive Patient Management
- See which patients are active or inactive in your panel. When you choose "Include Inactive," a new column appears to make it clear who is active and who is not.
- Update the Active Status of a patient! You will find what you need in the Demographics section of the Patient Record by selecting the new Actions menu.
- You can also indicate if a person is a Contact or a Patient from the same Actions menu.
- The Patients' Active Status field is now included when you export from the Panel.
Preferred Name Support
New patient names are available. You can set them from the Demographics section of the Patient Record.
- Prefix & Suffix
- Birth Name (aka Maiden Name)
- Mother's Maiden Name
- And, Display Name, which lets you decide what is displayed on the patient card.
Improved Scheduling Experience
- Easier Booking!
- You can now color-code availabilities, which will appear in the Schedule.
- You can now document when an appointment is cancelled by the patient.
- A warning message appears when you try to book over blocked time.
- Entering a patient's ZIP code will pre-fill the City and State.
- Avoid last-minute patient booking!
- Restrict patients from scheduling moments before a visit, or too far in advance.
Improvements to Labs
- Lab results that have been put in the wrong patient record can now be reversed. Simply "unmatch" the result using the pen icon.
- Batch export lab results from the Lab section of a Patient Record.
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.
While these features will be updated, the same high-quality functionality you expect from Hello Health remains. Please feel free to post questions and discuss your experience with Version 7 in the Hello Health User Community.
If after using our tools you need additional help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-779-1536.