This new release is to help you collect and manage payments. When patients have a credit card on file, you can easily charge copays, visit charges and outstanding balances.
At each release, Hello Health assesses the platform's requirements to account for changes in technology trends, markets and customer needs.
As a result, we’d like to inform you that starting in March 2014, our user interface will require that you set the resolution of your monitor to 1280x800, or higher for a better user experience with Hello Health.
NEW: Visit invoice now accessible from the Schedule!
- Process copay more quickly, without leaving the Schedule.
- Access the patient’s copay information, including what was charged for his/her previous visit.
- Easily complete the Visit Invoice, right from the Schedule! No need to open the Visit Notes to charge the patient.
- Add a note to the visit invoice, such as a check number.
- At-a-glance: see all pending invoices, as well as invoices in problem.
NEW: Patient Invoices, also accessible from the Schedule
- You can now search for invoices by:
- Invoice Number
- Date of Service or Payment Date
- Patient Name
- Provider (list all invoices for the practice, or for any provider of the practice)
- You can now export invoices information to an Excel file using the “Save to CSV” option.
- You can now select "check" as a payment method.
- You can now void (cancel) a pending invoice.
- Credit card type now displays in the invoice.
- Lab invoices will now list the unit price of each ordered test.
- Parents can now request access to their child’s account through PortalConnect! This will create a task in the Provider’s task list. If you accept the request, the parent will be able to see what you share with the patient. NOTE: the account is automatically shared for patients under the age of 12.
- Check-In kiosk performance improvements: the kiosk is now even more responsive, which should accelerate check-ins!
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.