In version 6.3, changes to the provider’s interface include:
- Out of office option allows a provider to transfer the refill requests to another provider for a period of time
- Staff may now be given the privilege to prescribe on behalf of a provider
- Approver name displayed when approving a request
- New insurance section in the eRx summary screen displays the benefits information which is also sent to the pharmacy
- New “Process-Not verified” request/refill status
- Refill screen enhancements; displaying both dispensed and prescribed medication and a simplified means to document the number of refills
- Matching patients for refill requests is now easier as the application displays possible patient matches.
- New option to include/not include pharmacy information when printing a prescription
- Enhanced pharmacy search, supporting search for 24-hour pharmacies and pharmacy type
- New confirmation when e-prescribing a custom medication to confirm it is not a controlled substance
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.